THIS COMMUNICATION AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is made and entered into on [Insert Date], by and between [Name of Freelancer], hereinafter referred to as "Freelancer", and [Name of Client], hereinafter referred to as "Client".
The purpose of this Agreement is to outline the preferred methods of communication between the Freelancer and Client during the course of their business relationship.
- Communication Methods. The Freelancer and Client agree to communicate primarily via email, slack, and phone. The Freelancer shall make themselves available to communicate with the Client during the following days and hours: Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm.
- Response Time. The Freelancer shall make a good faith effort to respond to emails, slack messages, and phone calls within 24 hours during business days. If the Freelancer is unavailable for an extended period of time, they shall notify the Client in advance and provide a alternative point of contact if necessary.
- Emergency Communication. In the event of an emergency situation, the Freelancer and Client agree to communicate via phone as soon as possible.
- Confidentiality. All communication between the Freelancer and Client shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time with written notice. Upon termination, the Freelancer and Client agree to continue to comply with the confidentiality provisions set forth in this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
[Name of Freelancer]
[Name of Client]