FREELANCE MARKETING AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into on [Insert Date], by and between [Name of Freelancer], hereinafter referred to as "Freelancer", and [Name of Small Business], hereinafter referred to as "Client".
- Purpose. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions under which the Freelancer will provide marketing services to the Client on a freelance basis.
- Services. The Freelancer agrees to provide the following marketing services to the Client: [Insert detailed description of the marketing services to be provided]. The services shall be performed in a professional and timely manner, and in accordance with the standards generally accepted in the marketing industry.
- Term. This Agreement shall commence on [Insert Date] and shall continue until [Insert Date or event that terminates the Agreement]. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving written notice to the other party.
- Compensation. The Client agrees to pay the Freelancer the sum of [Insert Amount] for the services provided under this Agreement. Payment shall be made [Insert Payment Schedule].
- Intellectual Property. The Freelancer agrees that all marketing materials, reports, and other documents developed or produced under this Agreement shall be the sole property of the Client. The Freelancer shall not use or disclose such materials to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client.
- Confidentiality. The Freelancer agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information disclosed to them by the Client, including but not limited to trade secrets, financial information, and proprietary information.
- Representations and Warranties. The Freelancer represents and warrants that they have the experience, skills, and qualifications necessary to perform the services described in this Agreement, and that they will perform such services in a professional and timely manner.
- Indemnification. The Freelancer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Client against any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising from or in connection with the services performed under this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. The total liability of the Freelancer under this Agreement shall be limited to the compensation paid to the Freelancer under this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Insert State or Province].
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Amendment. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by written agreement executed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
[Name of Freelancer]
[Name of Client]